Words

Words

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birthday Month!!

A new semester has started.
Having a couple of interesting subjects that i'm quite sure i'll ace if i pay attention and work for it. Which I'll TRY to force myself to do. ;p
It's officially the first day of my birthday month too.
Pretty excited this year~I'm finally turning 21! Erm....yeah? or Boohoo? Haven quite decided yet. :p
My birthday is officially in 7 days. 7th or February.
Maybe should not be too enthusiastic about it...but then...
Have already gotten my present from my darling Bestie <3
More prezzies ordered by my other darling Grizzly Bear as well. Can't wait to get em~~
We share more or less the same eccentric or unusual tastes, so getting stuff from em always puts me in a better than good mood. Especially loves the books^^ But hopefully not books this time...I have yet to finish those from Christmas~:p
One of the things I'm looking forward to most are a pair of SkulCandy headphones. I chose em myself, but they're en route, so won't reach me so fast~~Ooooer~~~suspense!!! <3
Looking forward to surprise from a particular someone too. He seems to be really into surprises lately~ Hope I'm not dissappointed.
Wonder if D will even wish me a Happy Birthday this year...So many things have changed...But i really hope to hear from that dude...Miss em always~~
Parents already gave me my present - the traditional bday gift for a 21yr old - a key.
It was supposed to be gold, but I was adamant that it be white gold instead. Will not run the risk of it being ripped off my throat.
All in all...Just really really excited bout my birthday...
Can't help it...been really in love with birthdays since I was a kid.
Birthdays are meant to be celebrated!!!

On the other hand, getting increasingly stressed about Utar Ball on 3rd of March.
==
Ahhrrrgggghhh~~Not gonna think bout it. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment