Words

Words

Friday, November 30, 2012

For Haters :p

When I tell people I'm in a long distance relationship, I received a lot of negative comments.

"How do you know if you can trust him?"
"It's not a real relationship!"
"How can you call it dating if you only do it through a webcam?"

Fine, everyone has got their own opinions.
You can be a hater if you want to.
But what do you get out of it?
Isn't it better to be supportive and happy for the other person?

These lil haters don't know that I have it better than them,
My man is sweet, caring, responsible, dependable, handsome and WONDERFUL

He sends me sweet texts all the time and even sweeter ones when he's drunk
We actually plan for our future, a serious one, not just "Where are we going next weekend?"
We play online games together, not he plays games and you moan.

I'm happy, and definitely happier than a lot of you little haters.
So quit your hating and don't cramp my style :P

No comments:

Post a Comment