Words

Words

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The world of drawings~~~

Wow...i haven written anything in so long...but i juz felt so strongly about this but couldn't go kya with anyone so could oni gush here...haix...
feel so lonely....there's no one here as crazy as manga as i am...there's a potential, but i'm not sure if she likes wat i like...
I'm crazy for manga and the more i read them, the more i find my self immersed in their world...I was always a person who's easily carried by the current, that's y manga and anime carries me so far. What can i say? I'm a sucker for great plots and smexy graphics...~^.^~
I rmb when i first started watching Gensomaden Saiyuki. I was in primary skul and went gaga over it when i saw it in animax. It was perfect for me, it was set in the olden days, the guys were cute and there were sad undercurrents lurking everywhere. what hooked me more was that they were linked by their past lives. and when i found out that the 3 of them sacrificed their lives for Goku in their past lives (note: they were IMMORTAL gods who were BEATEN to death.) i juz went "wow..." and cried.
Yesterday, i found Saiyuki Gaiden, a spinoff about their lives in heaven before they became humans. i think i've come across this some yrs ago, but didn't read it for some reason (it's a manga), so i went gaga again and downloaded the whole thing to read tonite.^^
I just got to the part where Goku looked at Konzen and said "wow...u're shining...juz like the sun..." when i got really emotional...because even in their human lives, Sanzo (Konzen's) reincarnation was Goku's sun.
Haix...i wish there was someone i could gush about this with~~~~T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment