Words

Words

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sorry...

From young I've learnt to survive
Creating a self that the world would accept
Burying the real me deep down
Because I knew, no one would understand.

Then I met you
Someone who truly understood
Someone who brought the best out of me
Someone who gave me everything
Someone who loved me more than anything

But at this crucial interval
I guess I have to admit
I guess I realized, I never truly believed
For someone who has hidden herself all her life,
Finds it hard to believe the ray of sunlight is not artificial light

Wrongs were made,
Flaws were shown.

I can't take back what I did,
I can't take back what I said.

But if you would but give me a chance,
I would try my hardest to show you
that I Love You
and I would do what anything I can to fix this.

Everything sounds feeble,
everything sounds like gibberish..

But if you give me a chance,
I will do you right.

I'm sorry baby...
Please forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment