Words

Words

Saturday, July 7, 2012

07.07.12

It always seems that I'm most productive at night.
I always seem to write at night.
What do I write you ask? Well now...that's for me to write, and for you to ponder. :p

Have been meaning to send out inquiries for scholarships to UK Law Universities for some time now, but just got round to it today.
Sent out like....9 inquiries.
Hopefully they get back to me.
Only 5 more months to next year...Wonder if I can actually get everything or anything settled by then...

*Sudden thought*

It's time to get out.
I was never meant to be bound to this mundane life.
I'm meant to be loose and free and fly.
Not chained by my own expectations and restrictions.
I have found my wings, or the beginnings of them.
Now all that's left is to use them.

Hope my dreams come true
And my dreams include you

Always

No comments:

Post a Comment