Words

Words

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Insomia

I just realized, I haven't been home in more than a month, almost two months now.
Not since my chicken pox. And that was til the 9th March.
I'll only be going back on the 7th May since I'm waiting for Allo to go back together.

Mom texted me the other day saying everyone misses me at home.
Dad threw a kiddish fit at me when I called a few days ago saying he hadn't heard my voice in a week.
Bro has been contacting me on almost a regular basis now, which has never occurred before.
Call me slow, but it just occurred to me a moment ago, in my extreme fatigue, that I have left home in a less than healthy manner, (having hardly recovered from chicken pox), and have plunged straight into midterms and assignments and now my final exams. Stands to reason why they are all so worried about me.
My family.
Miss my best friend too.
I love Allo to bits.
But no one can ever replace my YM.
Miss her so much...Talked to her on the phone today, have taken to calling her more recently (as often as I can which is rarely), since we are both so busy, it's hard to even have a decent conversation.

So much have happened recently, really, a lot.

I need to get my priorities straight.
Law? That is a big step, it's time i figured whether or not I should really pursue it.
If it was only up to me, I would choose it in a heartbeat, but it's not.
My family are a big factor too. I know my dad...I don't want to put him through 5 more years of back-breaking labor.

Have found my passion for writing again. Thank you to my Muse. <3
Have been writing non-stop, words just keep flowing into my mind.
Which is good, yet bad. Just have to keep it in check.
Starting something like a diary. Full of verses.

And have found the best way to study again.
Actually, it has never changed...I just tried to change it. *Epic fail*
But nighttime is still my scene...Just can't seem to get it up in the daylight. lol..
Just wrote 1 and a half pages worth of mock answers for my exam.
Doing that makes me happy, makes me feel prepared, like I'm in control.
With all the spiraling I've been going through lately, it's a great thing.
Just hope I'm prepared enough.
And focused enough.
Fatigue sharpens my mind to my studies. But dulls it to everything else.
I do not function after a particular hour, I merely DO.

I love writing, it's my passion.
But all I have are words, and sometimes that's downright depressing.

Want to go on a trip.
Planning a family trip, mom says it's my job to egg my dad to go.
Oh well...Egging my dad along has always been my designated duty since I was a toddler.
Shall try.
Redang!!!!!!

Focus...focus....
CGPA CGPA........

P.S. Daddy and Mommy coming down on 1st of May!! Maybe poop-faced brother too!! What should we eat?? Hmm....
(Shall study like mad before that to make up for one day holiday...Very next day Comm Law... *digging grave digging grave*)

No comments:

Post a Comment