Words

Words

Monday, April 2, 2012

Just some things

You know how some things work and some things don't?
It's like....how peanut butter and butter works? But jelly and ham just sounds gross?
Not a good example? Oh well..close to 4am, brain not functioning well.
Still, somethings, don't work.
Like trying to hammer a blunt nail into a piece of wood.
For someone who's supposed to be smart, I sure am feeling mighty stupid right now.
And I don't know why.
Because I can't follow a conversation and was not aware I wasn't following it?
Oh lord..something must be wrong with me.
I'm getting slow. Like, 10km/h slow. lol...
You know how some things seem like they were meant to be but turns out that they weren't and you were just being set for a fall? By no one in particular, just happens that way.
You know how you're not allowed to feel?
Not by anyone else, by yourself.
You're not allowed to be hurt or sad or angry or unhappy or any shit like that because you don't deserve to.
So you stay up late late late so that you're so tired that you're simply operating on Lord knows what and you can't think straight and can't cry and can't hurt. Not that you're allowed to in the first place.
His shoes are too big for you, he's too tall for you.
Saw this on FB earlier. Feel like doing exactly this. I need a swim..==
You're just a wannabe. Ish~
Like those ditzy blondes with sequined miniskirts. Yuck...= =
So it has been settled and such.
And I'm saying this while hugging Drollie...Ironic!
Ah! That's the word I was looking for the other day! Somehow I settled for Illogical, I think....lol..
So then, he's gone.
At least he's happier this way.
I wonder how long that interview tape i have to screen is...Hmm..
Bout an hour more i reckon..
Will have to be awake at 6 to bath and get reading for 8 am class.
Well, you know what they say, better be energized all the way than to risk waking up late.
Just 2 more hours anyway.
"I don't like the who i become when I'm talking to you."
 You won't have to anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment