Words

Words

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Until The End of Days

Quite a few things have happened recently.
As usual, my life is filled with drama.
Like I mentioned before, I have found the one person that I know I belong with.
Never agreed with people splitting up and getting back together, and something quite similar has happened quite a few times in these few weeks.
But the weird thing is, it never really happened.
Not to say it was a dream or an illusion, the fact is, the split was an illusion in itself.
Something even crazier happened quite recently, and amazingly, that has brought us much closer than either or us thought was possible.
I guessed I proved a point to myself. As he did the same to me.

It still takes me by surprise, how much we belong.
It still shocks me, not the reality that how someone can care so much about me, it's how much that caring means to me.
One kiss, and you melt.
There are no words enough to explain.
None that can possibly contain the capacity of how we feel.

It's when he shows you every single friend he has on Facebook and explains to you who they are what they have done together;
It's when he tells you things that are dead secret;
It's all the little things he does, his little movements,
his wanting and needing to share everything with you.
It's how he can look into you and see you and accept you, completely, for who you are.

Like I said, even though we both hold a high esteem for words, they are not enough to describe this.
And they never will be.

G&K till the end of days

No comments:

Post a Comment