Words

Words

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Person?

What constitutes to being a Good Person?

This question has been plaguing me for a while...
More so today than before.
When I first decided to make a change for the better, I thought being a good person was making other people happy.
But then I realized it's hard if not impossible to make everyone happy
Then some things happened recently, that made me ponder even more,
How do I become a better person?

When I'm with friends I sincerely care about,
I don't have to ponder so much,
because I know they know that I'm sincerely good to them.
I sincerely care about their welfare.
But with others, I wonder...how do I appear to them?
And then I wonder, What is a good way of becoming a better person?

I need a motto, a belief, something to focus on when I'm feeling like being mean..
Am I still allowed to be mean?
How many restrictions are there for a Good Person?

OR

Maybe, I make my own rules.
Everyone has a different definition of a "Good Person"
but the main gist of it is the same,
TRY NOT TO HARM PEOPLE

I shall still be able to be myself,
just don't try not to hurt or harm intentionally,
no matter how tempting it might be
no matter how irritating I find the majority of the world's population to be

And, separate work from my personal life.
I have enough to worry about.

GAMBATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment