Words

Words

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1.11.11

There's too much Chinese and too much emo in my blogs isn't there?
That is a statement. Not a question.
So, time for a rant.

So, recently, it has been raining a lot; like everyday.
Usually it rains around 5pm which is when most people are either going for dinner or getting off work, or both; for the more unfortunate bunch.

Right.
Now today, was a complicated day.
It started with waking up at the right side of bed and filled with motivation to make it a productive day.
Had a nice huge more-like-two-cups of hot white coffee that pumped me up. Motivation up.
Classes at 10am.
Off to find parking at 9.50am. Bad move. Motivation fell.
Waited until 10.13am and finally found one. Motivation raised.
Raced to class and sat at the back. Switched on my computer to do some research. Internet down. Motivation took a major crash.
After class, off for lunch. Got a pretty purple umbrella with UV protection from a Freshkon promotional truck. Motivation raised tiny bit.
After lunch, class. Since it was at another block, comp on again. No line. Motivation gone.
Went to consultation with group members. Got praised by tutor. Motivation UpUpUp.
Went home, hungry at 4pm. Called friend, had early dinner.
Gobbled food to get papaya from pasar malam before it rained.
Car was two rows from pasar malam, rained cats and dogs.
Went home.
Had an umbrella, was 10 steps away from my house, still got drenched. Motivation......half gone.
Got back to my room, changed my wet clothes. Thigh started to feel itchy. Hives.

Thought: Don't tell me I'm bloody allergic to the rain....

Motivation...gone case.
Now, i've a bloody headache.

Weirdly enough, the only comforting thought i have is that in half an hour, i'll be once again immersed in my After Effects and taking breaks to watch Blue Exorcist. Motivation at the thought? 60%

Motivation after ranting? 80%
Motivation after listening to Mr Saxobeat? 90%

I'm good...

No comments:

Post a Comment