Words

Words

Saturday, November 19, 2011

玻璃

Glass
There are many types of glass.
> Normal
> Bullet proof
> Shatter proof
etc.

I suppose i'm a transformer.
I can morph into any kind of glass depending on the situation.

玻璃,碎了会伤害到自己。也会伤害到别人。

I did not want to have this conversation again.
never again.
never ever again
i promised myself.
never again.
let it flow.
watever
i don't care anymore.
i don't want to care anymore
I'm not important to u
not as important as i need to feel
you have no right crapping to me bout hw hurt u are.
i suppose i don't have feelings nw do i?
or are mine secondary to urs?
sorry, but urs are secondary to my own.
can't deal with that, please leave.
cuz it means i'm nt as important to u as i should be.
i dont want to care anymore
i told u.
你是我的兄弟。就这样。

问:你知道你在做什么吗?
答:在某个程度,我懂。在某程度,我只是在自我保护。有错吗?

我不愿意再被吊得高高,
然后被丢下来。

No comments:

Post a Comment