Words

Words

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The CNY-like Weekend

Just got back from Ipoh. Just spent the weekend there for father's day and to meet up with some friends.

The gathering was awesome. I haven't laughed so much in months I think.
It was so much like Chinese New Year!! So many people together!!
It's unbelievable. There was no single moment of ill will.
Even when they started teasing me about looking pregnant, I just started to joke with them and planned to buy baby clothes. Lol...
There's seriously nothing like it. The secure knowledge that these people love you just for who you are - all your flaws and shortcomings are taken in and made fun of, but accepted as a part of you.
We are all so tight, like one cohesive unit. Yet all with our unique personalities. All pieces of a puzzle.
But we did not have enough time together..I wish we had more...Especially with my best best best bestie, wish we could have spent more time together...

Other than that, my time home was..Hungry. lol..
Good thing my brother was in a rare good mood and took me out for makan makan and more makan, but only when he's hungry too.
Hence he was like my dad for the weekend. Hmm...wonder if I should wish him Happy-Wannabe-Father's Day. lol...

As for plans for the future, some things have been set, and all it takes is the working towards it.
Whereas some things appear to be more complicated than I thought it was, but it doesn't change the heart.

And the most important thing is, to get rid of this rage inside before it builds up anymore than it already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment