Words

Words

Monday, June 11, 2012

Freak

Feeling like a freak again. Lol...

Those who are close enough to me will know that I speak differently.

My Mandarin is mostly very exact, with almost spot on pronunciation and I can sound like a China Chinese sometimes in conversation with someone who speaks very exact Mandarin.
I've been reproached for this before though.
Someone told me I was overdoing it.
But it's not something I do on purpose...I just adapt fast..I speak the way the person I'm talking to expects an equal to speak like.

Today's sentiments stem from a sudden bout very proper English speaking.
I have no idea why I was speaking like that. I wasn't being pretentious nor was I speaking like that on purpose. I just do.

I feel so different.
Just like a freak.

Is it wrong to be different though?
I don't think it is.
I like being unique.

But sometimes, when I think of how other people might see me...
Sometimes...just sometimes...I feel like a freak

No comments:

Post a Comment