Words

Words

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

STOP IT

Why must there be such *&$%^ people in the world?

It's so hard to remain sane when someone is irritating the shit out of you and you are not equipped to deal with it calmly, or 'calm' in the definition of the gross population.

I just feel like screaming "STOP IT!!!"

STOP staring at my screen when I'm on Facebook
STOP trying to make me tell you who ALL of my friends are
STOP trying to one-up me in front of our supervisors
STOP trying to make me convert
STOP trying to interrupt me when I'm talking to our seniors out of jealousy
STOP making stupid remarks just to divide attention from me
STOP giving me directions about what to do when I'm doing exactly that because you want the seniors to think you taught me how to do it
STOP behaving like a soft lamb in front of everyone else and then giving me looks and spiteful actions

I see through you.
I see you for what you are
and I see what you are doing

AND I DON'T LIKE IT

SO STOP IT!!!!!!

Lord...this is soooooo stressful..... ==

No comments:

Post a Comment