Words

Words

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Me

I am who you want me to be.
I am who you need me to be.
I am who you will never be.
I am who you are.
I am the voice inside your head.
I am the thought that keeps you awake.
I am the memory you can't erase.
I am the one whom you love.
I am the one whom you hate.
I am the warmth that you crave.
I am the sweet kiss that keeps you up at night.
I am the one you can't have.
I am the only one you want.
I am the only one you need.
I am who you think i am.
I am who you think i'm not.
Ask yourself, do you really know me?
Do you really understand me?
Do you know what i want?
Do you know what i need?
Do you know how i feel at night? Everynight...
Do you know how i feel in the day?
Do you know what i like?
Do you know what i hate?
DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?
Do you know how to love me?
DO you know what's best for me when i do not even know what is best for myself?
Do you read what i write?
DO you care what i write about?
Do you care about me?
Do you know i hate to eat alone?
Do you know i need warmth?
Do you know i want to know that you care?
Do you know that i never used to like to smile?
Do you know that smiling once made me want to cry?
Can you see the true feelings behind my eyes?
Can you see me?
Can you see me? Do you see me?
I can't be the person you want me to be.
but i will try to be the person you need me to be.
I am nobody but...ME.

1 comment:

  1. you may try to be someone else, but not over.
    you should know, nobody can take over anybody.
    if you couldn't find youself, just do what you think you will be happy.
    my heart will always be by your side, as long as you are happy.
    muaks~ <3

    ReplyDelete