Words

Words

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Taking an break~~

Had serious trauma on Tuesday when i screwed up my MP exam.
Basically, once again my natural Blurness and Suck-at-Math-ness sickness acted up and i lost 20marks on calculation.
Yeah...i feel like i will get a nightmare just by talking bout it now....=.=
SO anyway, i was adamant to save my GPA even by a little, and hence tortured myself and studied extra hard hard hard to save my other subjects~(saying that has given me more motivation to pull a late late nighter~^^)
Then, today, was my CRM exam where i got a chance to redeem myself because there was a calculation part in this exam too. It was worth 30 marks.
So, a bunch of my friends and i reached school early for a study group;
while we were waiting for the upstairs classrooms to clear out,
my friend who went down to park his car (previously it was parked illegally),
came back up the stairs with a parking summons in his hand.
I and another girl was like "Shite! Are you serious!!??"
Cause we were both parking illegally as well,
she was parked in front on the school blocking someone's car while i was parked in an unmarked area at the side of the school gate,
so we both ran downstairs (me more dramatically involving stomping and jumping down half a flight of stairs)
i ran to my car, and Thank GOd! I didn't get a summons~
Checked the front shield and the back and i was safe~
That's when i knew it was kind of a sign, from the powers unknown,
telling me that it was all cool, and that i'm gonna be ok.
So even though i had a persistent headache for the whole day (it's still here...=.=),
i think i did OK for my exam.
And that makes me feel loads better^^
Alright~breaks over~gonna gambate for tomorrow's exam (Communication Theories)
~~~!!!GAMBATE FIGHTING!!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment