Words

Words

Monday, May 23, 2011

Today

Went to Parkson today for a run.
Encountered some damn funny things..
While eating Breakfast/Lunch at Sushi King, saw this woman throwing basketfuls of sarcasm at her husband(?) with this awfully mocking tone~
One line reli cracked me up
"你没钱不是因为我大洗,是因为你不会赚钱。你都没有钱给我洗!”
When i heard that i laughed like mad (quietly ofcourse)
What a woman...if you had that kind of person in your life, kick em' out pronto!
After that i punched another hole in my left earlobe.
I've got 6 ear piercings in total now (God knows why i need so many..)
I really have no idea why i have so many piercings...but i guess it's just that time you know? That time when you need to have something in your life. Even though it may only just be an ear piercing that was unnecessary and painful, it's still something.
Got 3 new shirts too~
And Sunscreen.
Planning to go to the beach sometime this week.
So tired of asking people if they want to go with me...
So, you know what, I'm just gonna go.
Hate to have to ask people and listen to them say "Oh, if he/she goes i'll go." "Oh...see how lo..." "Oh! Yeah! I want to go! Wait ya, i reply you tonight." and nv replies.
My parents will probably throw a fit if they find out i'm going alone...
Which is why i'm gonna give it one last try.
Ede asked someone if they wanna go, if i do not receive an answer again,
Off i go.
This is my resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment