Words

Words

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

又一天

Today was interesting i suppose...
It was a day with some 莫名其妙的成分 as usual.
It started out with me going to Uni at 7.15am when my class was 10am so that:
1) I could get a parking space
2) I could do some "stuff"
So there i sat, in my car, at 7.15am, in a beautiful parking spot, staring at the other cars with my not-enough-sleep-zombie-eyes, and wondering why the hell did i come to Uni so early again??? 0.0
As i pondered that question, i realized it was getting hot in the car and using the engine while in a stationary position for so long is not good, so i got out of the car and went to the reading room.
Including me, there were 7 ppl in the reading room (Point: It was 7.45am.)
Of these other 6 ppl, 2 were chatting reasonably quietly, while the other 4 acting like they were in a pasar and as if they did not realise that being so freaking loud so freaking early in the morning can cause other people migraines.
So i left before i could get one.
Then i went to the computer lab, waited for the computer to use FOREVER to load, then played Solitaire because the ICTC wasn't open yet and there was no internet connection.
And then i went for breakfast at Tappers cuz i yearn for their coffee. And my friend happened to be there too.
~~~~~
After class and group discussion, i went home.
I was freaking tired today, but still went to pasar mlm and then to vry 莫名其妙的 went to dinner with someone i haven't went out with in a long time.
We went to dinner in a motorcycle and he kept asking if i was scared (cuz i've been in a motor accident b4), but i kept insisting i wasn't.
It wasn't until i almost reached home that i realised that i wasn't afraid of a speeding motorcycle, but i'm terrified when the motorcycle is taking a corner, even in medium speed. Go figure...=.=
After that, my friend suggested v go to Snowflake, and so although i was vry tired, 莫名其妙的,我答应了。And so we went for round 2 right after dinner...=.=
Snowflake conclusion: I prefer 100yen shop's Ice...=.=

And so my day of 胃痛+过量咖啡后遗症+莫名其妙的疲累+莫名其妙的3小时之晚餐ended.

~~~我的每一天都充满了莫名其妙呀~~~

小小感想:虽然疲累,可是偶尔疲累的过活才能感受到自己真正的活着。^^

No comments:

Post a Comment