Words

Words

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rainy Day

Woke up this morning to rain again.
Why is it raining almost every morning recently?
It's very inconvenient...Especially when you've got tons of stuff to take and a humongous umbrella to carry in the other hand.
The last time it rained (last monday), I threw a fit and was in a bad mood the whole day.
But eventhough today started out pretty bad as well, surprisingly i wasn't moody. Guess ytdy's sunshine shone through a bit....~^.^~
This morning, i woke up at bout 8 and went to bath at 8.30, while i was in the bath, i heard weird sounds (water pelting down the roof) and i thought to myself "God...pls don't be raining...I'm taking the bus!!"
When i came out from the bath, Tada! It's raining cats and dogs!
Eventhough things were looking bleak, i was still intent on taking the bus.
Then i went though the routine blah blah blah...and was about to step out the door into the hail outside when i realise "Oh damn! I left my umbrella in the car!"
As i was brainstorming for alternatives, i realise that i was never going to last 10 minutes out in the storm with the tiny ah po umbrella i found hidden under my shoe rack, so i grabbed my car keys and the ah po umbrella and headed out.
The thing about rainy days is, everything that can go wrong usually will.
Turns out i parked my car too close to the tree and so i could not fully open my driver's seat door. That, plus the fact that i had to squeeze an umbrella as well as my medium sized butt through the tiny crack between the door and the tree trunk through, was nearly impossible.
So i closed my umbrella and took a light shower before climbing into the car.
When i reached skul, there was no parking. No surprise there....=.=
So i double parked and climbed out.
The rest of the day was ok.
But rainy days are reli smtg...

No comments:

Post a Comment