Words

Words

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blabber

Haven't drawn in a long time..
so just picked up a pen suddenly today and this came out.
I photoshoped the eye to make the red veins and made the whole thing look like it's scanned it by playing with the color, but that's all.
Am gonna help the junior with their Radio BC assignment tmr.
Haven played with my voice for so long..Hope I dun let em down^^
Have got 3 more Harry Potters to go I reckon~
Itching to read the papers for no apparent reason.
Blabber blabber blabber~
That guy in the pic does look like a drug addict doesn't he?
Feel lk refining him..Playing with the idea of gathering all the stuff i've drawn n make it the wall pic of my blog.
But I"d probably frighten ppl too much..hahaha~~
Blabber blabber~~
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment