Words

Words

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I Miss

I miss You and the playground
I miss You and those promises you never kept
I miss You and that scene in the car
I miss You and those Lies you told me,
although You thought You were telling the truth.
I miss You and that chair and that water bottle.
I miss You and that pink jacket.
I miss You and those slippers.
I miss You and that darn game.
I miss what i used to call You.
I miss what You used to call Me.
I miss that frown on Your forehead when i tell You i didn't eat.
I miss the way You carried me from the bus to the lamp post.
I miss all the time we spent together.
I miss You and KFC.
I miss You and Your phonecalls.
I miss You and Your dirty clothes piling up in the laundry basket.
I miss You and the way Your eyes light up when i cook for You.
I miss You and Your rare letters.
I miss You and that room.
I miss You and that ruined bed.
I miss You and.....
I miss You....

No comments:

Post a Comment