Words

Words

Monday, March 21, 2011

KILL THE BLOODY CHICKENS

Fell myself going slowly out of control. I'm a very light sleeper. Noise and light can keep me awake for hours.
In my PJ room, the main problem is NOISE.
First, it was a child. A 1yr old crying at the top of her lungs early in the morning. It went on for weeks. I considered moving, because there was just so much you can take. But i was shot down because my reasons were not listened to and/or considered not REASONABLE enough.
Thank GOD, the kid grew up. She still screams, but less frequently. And not too early in the morning. So that phase was over.
Now, i have a new problem. And it's nt as easy as a screaming child who will stop crying once her mother picks her up. It's CHICKENS.
Mindless animals who have massive lungs, no common sense and seem intent on waking up the whole neighborhood.
At 6am, they start crowing. 2 of them. They take turns. They crow for 10 minutes and stop. It is virtually impossible for me to get back to sleep after that.
At 7am. They crow for half an hr and more!!!!!!! I'm not kidding, i keep count. As i said, i can't get back to sleep.
I'm a late sleeper. I sleep at 12+, earliest at 11. GOD DAMN IT if i'm woken up EVERYDAY at 6am, especially when I've got class at 1PM like today.
The way i see it, i've got a few options:
1. Complain to the houseowner. (He loves his chickens to distraction. Do you think he'd just kill em? Though i pray to GOD he goes...)
2.Complain to my parents and move. (This house doesn't even have a water heater which many other places at the same price do. But it's impossible that i'll move because my parents are dead set on this house and my P1 is here. Even if i move out on my own accord, i can't cart my friend and the P1 along with me. So, no go.)
3. I can poison the chickens.
4. I can strangle the chickens.
5. I can break their necks.
6. I can break my knuckles. (Like i almost did this morning.)
7. I can alter my sleeping habits to suit the chickens. (Lord...i feel lk a saint. 0.0 Self-sacrificing...when all i have to do is to KILL THE CHICKENS.)
8. I can get earplugs. (But then i won't hear my alarm. I won't hear the banging on my door when there's a fire. I won't hear the screams of my housemates when a psycho comes in and murders us all. And i won't b able to hear my door lock being picked.)

How many lessons were we meant to learn on earth? How many were we meant to learn in University? Am i being taught to be less of a light sleeper?
It's too early in the morning to be optimistic. I'm gonna stick to KILL THE BLOODY CHICKENS.

2 comments:

  1. prefer no3-6~muahaha~~
    p/s:lol while see tis line" won't hear the screams of my housemates when a psycho comes in and murders us all'' ...u ady a psycho~

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too~haha~haix...damn chickens.....0.0
    i won't kill everyone in my house la...too ma fan..i juz wanna kill the chickens....=.=

    ReplyDelete