Words

Words

Friday, August 26, 2011

26/8

About to bath then set off for work.
Today will be what i expect to be my last day on the job, gave my notice last last week.
Although i'll mizz the kids a lot, still, working on Friday is just too inconvenient for me.
If the boss has a slot on Thursday, i should be able to make it.

Had a splitting headache just now, so had to skip my presentation and left it to my groupmates.
Thank God they were all so understanding and the lecturer was cool with it too ( i guess my white lips and the statement 'i think i want to vomit' convinced them to juz let me go )
Seems like i haven gotten over my stomach's aversion to too much Starbucks yet.
Oh well....guess too much of a good thing is bad for you...

Still feeling a little queasy right now...0.0

Going to Station 1 to listen to my friend sing later^^
Haven heard him sing in so long~
Hope it will be a good night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment