Words

Words

Sunday, August 21, 2011

我不是圣人。早安

我不是圣人,我不是superwoman.
反反复复的,对大家都造成了伤害……
I want to believe i've supernatural powers so badly...
but the truth is, i don't.
I'm just like every other girl out there in the world; filled to the brim with unease and doubts and fears.
"Good Morning", how hard can it be?
When you wake up, the first thing you do is to look at the time.
usually using ur phone, after you look at the time on your phone,
press "new message" and type in "Good Morning" then send it to the girl you claim you care so much about.
How hard can it be?

Don't keep running back and forth and then saying "我不知道那个‘早安’对你这么重要嘛…"
when i specifically told you i need a good morning to feel like someone is missing me

Don't say "不要为了这么小的事情这样好不要?那我会觉得你好敷衍咯…你当我是什么哦?"
Excuse me, 我告诉过你这对我很重要,知道了都不做,还要找我吵,你当我是什么?

Don't say "我很在乎你的…"
You can't even give me a "Good Morning", eventhough you know it's important to me, 你会有多在乎我哦?

说过不会让我哭
说过不会让我伤心
说过你会改
说过重新来过,却不到4天就找我吵


我们之间的问题不止“早安”这么简单。
还有很多很多。


当眼泪流下的那一刻,我们就已经真正的结束了。

~不想再为任何人流泪

No comments:

Post a Comment