Words

Words

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Train Coaches for singles!!!! (Warning: This is a Rant)

(Written while fuming during my journey back home from KL)

I went to Midvalley the other day and took the KTM train for the second time since my 2 years in KL. Before I saw that specific coach, I had long before heard that the government had proposed separate coaches for males and females; if I’m not wrong, this policy apply to LRTs as well. So, back to the KTM train, when the train arrived, I saw 2 coaches labeled “Female Coach” or something along those lines.

I’m currently sitting on the ETS train bound for my hometown and I’m thinking that having an ETS train specifically for ladies may not be a bad idea after all. Or better yet, please have a coach labeled “For Single People Only”. Of course, the ticket price would be the same and the ticket purchasing optional. I’m sure a lot of people would be thrilled if this suggestion came into effect. In particular, people like me.

It’s so irritating to see couples all lovey-dovey and going “Ooo~you’ve got hair on your arm…teehee…” or “My….What silky hands you have…I’m so glad they’re mine to hold..” or some corny crap like that. Oh please…If your guy doesn’t have hair on his arms, he’s gay; or might as well be. And of course her hands are silky smooth! She applies lotion to her hand 10 times a day! But of course, let’s not forget the fact that you’d lie through your teeth to get to hold her hand. Reason being you’re so infatuated with her right now. Give it 1 more year, and you won’t even care of her hands are as beautiful as a hand model’s.

Think I sound cynical?

Well, yes, I am cynical. I’m not afraid of admitting that.

God…it’s just so annoying to see these lovey-dovey, happy cheery people. I just texted my friend who usually accompanies me on my trip home; since we live close by; and she said at least the person sitting next to me is not a fat guy snoring in his sleep.

Well, I’d take the fat guy any day.

First of all, ignore his size and let’s concentrate on the fact that he’s asleep. Eyes closed, far gone in La La Land. At least I won’t have to worry about anyone peeping at me ranting on my lappie and risk them calling security or slinking further up against the window in fear of my sudden explosion when they see what I’m writing. But then I guess my furious tap-tap-tapping is raising alarms already. I can tell I’ve got the attention of the lead talents in my current rant. They’ve been eyeing my lappie-key-flying fingers for a while now. Anxious attention or curiosity? I’ve yet to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment