Words

Words

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Books Books & More Books

Just realised i haven't blogged in so long~
Well..let's start with my most recent news.
I'm back in Ipoh; my wonderfully yummy hometown.
Am waiting impatiently for a package of psychotic genre books filled with kidnappings and crack stories about other worlds , it's due bout next week i think...Courtesy of my dear new friend who resembles a grizzly bear.^^

Was gonna shop for a book introduced by the Grizzly, but couldn't find it in MPH and din bother looking at Popular (the downside of being back in Ipoh - Crappy bookstores....== ), so got 2 books I've always wanted to read instead.
- Pride and Prejudice
(Sense and Sensibility next on the list)
- The Holy Bible
(which fills me to the brim with questions...I've got issues...0.0 )

Another thing i love about being back here is the air conditioning.
I mean, I'm not the "must-have-air-con-or-die" kinda girl, infact, i don't like the cold; but then, it's amazingly hot in Ipoh and my room has blackout curtains somemore, hence, no air-con = no sleep.

Also, I missed my king-sized bed to bits~~
Unfortunately, it is half filled with clothes and books. I've got books packed around my ears. (No doubt my incoming consignment shall join its brothers and sisters soon. <3)

The books currently sharing my bed:
1) The Holy Bible
(At Leviticus at the moment)
2) What On Earth Evolved?
(About to start on the Influenza)
3) Things Unborn
(Just reading the synopsis bores me...it's just sitting there cuz the cover is blood red.
Oh bite me...== )
4) Pride and Prejudice
(Jane just got sick and Darcy is getting more interested in Lizzy)
5) Underworld
(Finished it eons ago...)
6) Power of Three
(No...it's not Charmed...==)
6) Richie Rich, Casper & Archie comics
(Reliving my childhood^^)
7) Saint Valentine
(It's getting acquainted with dust.)
8) Mina magazine
9) 平旦,黑色水母漫画

Special guests:
1) My aircon remote
2) My phone

Somehow or rather, this blog about my current situation has turned into an accounting of how many books i have sleeping with me at the moment....=.=

Oh well...I guess my life is about books anyway....Happy happy life^^

Can't wait for
The Collector
The Wasp Factory
&
DiscWorld
to arrive!!


!!!!Excited!!!!

GOD...it's so liberating to rant in English again.....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment