Words

Words

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Drivers and Passengers

I just realized another thing I'm really envious of with couples.

They get to talk in the car.

Don't get what I mean?

Well, i've had a chance to be alone in a car with another person fairly much lately and i realised that the conversation you have in a car is really more in depth. No one is in a hurry to get anywhere. (I mean, even if you were in a hurry, you can't just jump out the car.. =.=)

I'm envious of the conversations two people in a relationship have in that time that they're alone in the car. Cut out from all the noise and pollution and rush of the world. (Unless you're stuck in a jam. Even then! With someone by ur side, at least u can discuss how crappy the driving skills of the driver in front of you are instead of having to discuss the issue with the Domo swinging on ur windshield.)

I remember a scene. He's driving and holding my hand at the same time. We're talking and laughing. We stop talking, and i just look at the side of his face and study his expression while he's driving.

People who are in a relationship have that. I don't.
So I'm envious.

Haix.....I'm envious....

No comments:

Post a Comment