Words

Words

Monday, April 11, 2011

Drivel

Just read one of my older blogs today and realised that i used to write happy things (well, reasonably happy things)
Wonder what happened...
I miss being able to write actually.
I miss having the heart to sit there and writing a new chapter to my novel.
I miss the passion i used to have towards things.
I guess i grew up.
Not that i don't like the new me (well nt reli the new me..juz the current me i guess)
Some things, they don't change. But some things, they change.
Like what?
Like attitude, lk your way of thinking, lk the ppl you hold dear beside you, lk relationships, lk passion, lk...lk life.
This is all basically drivel actually...
None of this makes any sense does it??
But it does to me i guess...does it?
Oh well...just felt lk writing~
Even if it's drivel, writing random things makes me feel better^^

No comments:

Post a Comment