Words

Words

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain

外面正在下大雨。
I went out to the Pasar Malam with my friend just nw,
and it started to rain when we were almost done buying food.
On the way back, the rain became heavier.
We hurried one friend to the bus stop before the rain got too heavy and went home separately.
Normal people who are stuck in the rain, without an umbrella, with their home a few blocks away from them, would have chosen to run i suppose.
But i chose to walk slowly.
Savoring the cold rain running down my face.
I wanted to take a detour. - Walk to the nearby park and just sit there in the rain
- then may be i could get rid of this helpless feeling deep inside me.
But i'm glad I didn't.
I left my keys with my friend earlier on and he came running with an umbrella to give those keys back to me.
If i had taken a detour to the park, he wouldn't have found me and would have been running around aimlessly.
Right nw, i still have the urge to walk in the rain.
I want to become sick.
So that i will be drowsy for a few days and when i come to,
i'll be a few days closer to being sane again.
Unfortunately, my exams are around the corner and i can't afford to go down.
Good for me i guess,
at least i'm still sane in some areas.
The rain is still pouring
it's calling to me...
and so's my hot bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment