Words

Words

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

That Step

Been thinking these few days.
Thinking about changing my perception.
I've always been realistic.
A bit too realistic i guess.
I've nv believed in "All You Need Is Love", there's so much more to life.
I guess it true, what they say,
I'm still young, what that matters is whether i'm happy or not.
All that matters is whether the feeling is right.
I should not be worrying about whether there's a future or not.
As my friend said: "Who knows if you have a future or not! All that matters is that i know if i'm not with him this moment, i'll regret it in the future."
A year ago, when things were starting to get complicated with him, i took a step back.
Now, when u ask me to step forward again,
unfortunately, i've lost the bravery i had back then.
A few months ago, when flowers started budding with him,
i took a step back, because i did not want to ruin wat we had.
But in the end, it turned sour,
and now we are standing to lose what we worked so hard to build.
I swear, the very next chance i get,
if i get those feelings again,
I swear, i will not take a step back.
Who knows what could happen.
I just want to be happy.
And i will be. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment