Words

Words

Monday, April 18, 2011

Today

I don't know wat's wrong with me today.
Late nite insomnia coming back.
So...what happened today?
Had a great day because i really did study a bit.
Had a nice night cuz my new fren opened up to me.
Had a funny night cuz was talking bout another person with my housemate. (Unethical, but that's what you get by bringing "chuckler" home. ;p)
Had a nice afternoon cuz met an ancient coursemate when he was about to cross the street and talked to him a bit. Find him really interesting. And shy guys are so my type...(Was i born a bully???)
Had a nice dinner of wedges.
Had a numbing nap in the afternoon during class. (Sorry to those who were presenting~)
Took a pretty group picture with my MP lecturer.
Thought about the "taxi driver" when i was doing a quiz.
Recorded more evil laughter for the junior's RBC assignment. (Looking forward to the Jap meal this Fri with them~)
Had a great time watching the latest season of Bones. (Thx to my downloader, Wendy. Muahhx~)
Had a rush when we realised we had to register our timetable for nex sem today. (Surprise! Utar sucks...0.0)
Had a brief bubble over my head of wanting a Guinea Pig. (Was deterred by the thought of cage-cleaning duties.)
Had a brief impulsion to contact that "someone". (Was deterred by the fear of further complications.)
Is reminiscing about the time when someone would call me and lull me to sleep.
That pretty much sums up my day.
Niteties~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment